Anyone interested in purchasing VT products can post their interest here. Dr. Shields will be producing maple syrup in mid-March. The expected price will be $40 per gallon -- which is the going rate these days. He sells in one gallon or one quart tins -- plastic containers are optional. Later this year I will also be receiving some superb raw honey from our farm which is sold in one pound jars. I also have some connections with artisinal cheese producers and should have more info on this at a later date. Vermont produces some of the best cheeses in the world.
I generally make two trips each month -- just to enjoy the view from my front porch (above). Anything I bring back will be readily available from my home in Irvington, New York. I can bring smaller items to my office in lower Manhattan. I usually pass through Grand Central Station each morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment